This statement relates to the Under 16 Cancer Patient Experience Survey website at www.under16cancerexperiencesurvey.co.uk and is run by Picker Institute Europe.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. The website should allow you to:
- Change the text size. If you are using a PC, use the keyboard shortcut ‘Ctrl’ and ‘+’ (plus) to increase the font size or ‘Ctrl’ and ‘-‘ (minus) to decrease the font size. If you are using a Mac, use the keyboard shortcut ‘Apple’ and ‘+’ (plus) to increase the font size or ‘Apple’ and ‘-‘ (minus) to decrease the font size.
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard.
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software.
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- The website text aims to be as simple as possible.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
This website is fully compliant with the international WCAG 2.1 AA accessibility standard.
How to access the survey
For more information on ways to complete the Under 16 Cancer Patient Experience Survey, please refer to the 'I have a question' page of the website.
How to suggest improvements to the accessibility of this website or report an accessibility issue with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website and welcome suggestions for improvements. If you find any issues not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please contact us at email@example.com or via our Freephone at 0800 197 5273.